Fresh off the block for your listening pleasure is a brand spanking new episode of The Fantasy’s Phinest Podcast! Week 2 has come to a close and William is having some “Close Game Blues”. Which would you rather have happened to you?
Getting blown out in a fantasy matchup or losing by less than five points? Will weighs in on these questions at the start of the show. In this episode, we also go over the latest news from Week 2 with tons of injuries to the quarterbacks like Andy Dalton and Tyrod Taylor.
William also gives you his nominations for Comeback Player for 2021 and gives you a couple of guys to target in Week 3’s waiver wire segment.
Be sure to follow The Fantasy’s Phinest podcast on Twitter @fantasysphinest!
Give the hosts a follow too! Will (@hype_phinest), Jalen (@ace_eca4), and Marc (@mcknux)Thanks for listening in advance and enjoy the show!
S3| Ep. 52 | Ace vs. Will & Will's Week 5 Lineup Aftermath! + IN or OUT, Week 6 Starts, and Pick'ems! – Fantasy's Phinest | A Fantasy Football Podcast
- S3| Ep. 52 | Ace vs. Will & Will's Week 5 Lineup Aftermath! + IN or OUT, Week 6 Starts, and Pick'ems!
- S3 | Ep. 51 | Lineup Chaos, Week 6 Through The Wire + Gimme 5 "Drop'em Edition"
- S3 | Ep. 50 | Sunday Special! Week 5 Injury News + Starts and Pick'ems! (Will is in the lead!)
- S3 | Ep. 49 | Cowboys WIN! + Week 5 "Through The Wire" Waivers + Buy Low Target Special
- S3 | Ep. 48 | Ace Is Back! IN or OUT (The Sam Darnold remix) + TNF Breakdown: Panthers vs. Texans, Week 3 Starts & Pick'ems + Week 2 Pick'em Recap